Sunday, February 21, 2010

Eternal Optimist

The Optimist Creed

I promise myself:

* To be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.

* To talk health, happiness, & prosperity to every person I meet.

* To make all my friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.

* To look at the sunny side of everything & make my optimism come true.

* To think only of the best, to work only for the best, & to expect only the best.

* To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.

* To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.

* To wear a cheerful expression at all times & give a smile to every living creature I meet.

* To give so much time to improving myself that I have no time to criticize others.

* To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, & too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

* To think well of myself & to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud word, but in great deeds.

* To live in the faith that the whole world is on my side, so long as I am true to the best that is in me.


more here.

No comments: